Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back in Kenya

What a couple of days, Cameron and I started one day (5.30am) with a researcher in the Negev desert then train to Tel Av iv, then flight to Turkey, change planes arriving at 1am in Nairobi. I stayed for 6 hours at the airport until daylight (while trying to find my luggage) then had a meeting at 11am then finally to my hotel at 1pm. Big day,I needed a sleep.

Today I have had a sleep and am just about to be picked up by my driver for the day, his name is Alladin. We will travel south from Nairobi ending up at a farm in southern Kenya where tomorrow I will get a lift into Tanzania. I am meeting a couple of people down there then back into Kenya. I hope to have internet access although this is Kenya so you just dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment