Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Hard Drive Installed

After a couple of days without my computer I was starting to like the simplicity of life. My laptop displayed the "Blue screen of death" as it is known and so a new hard drive it was. The very helpful computer shop managed to clone my old drive and so now I have 4 times my original capacity. This afternoon I drove from Lethbridge to Swift Current where I plan to meet with three researchers on Monday all going well.
The old girl lives another day. (I am talking about my laptop)
I have also I hope, overcome my issues with getting emails out,(and no it is not the outgoing server settings).

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you got through the laptop issue. Probably better that it happened in Canada and not Kenya...
    Russell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stuart - on behalf of us here at Dok-Tor Harddrive Inc - the 'very helpful computer shop' here in Lethbridge, thanks for the kind words! Glad to hear all is working better now - all the best and have a safe journey!

    ReplyDelete